Water or Sewer Service Emergency

To report a water leak or sewer back-up

Call 406-657-8315 Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM for immediate assistance, for after hours emergencies call 406-657-8353

To shut-off water

The meter and shut-off valve are typically together and usually can be found in the utility room, or basement of your residence. If this valve is inoperable the City will need to shut off the service at the curb-valve for the property so you can repair your shut-off valve. Call (406) 657-8315 if you need the water turned off while repairs are being made.

Show All Answers

1. Water or Sewer Service Emergency
2. What should I do with unused medication?
3. Landfill Hours/ Directions
4. Garbage/ Yard Waste Service
5. Call before you dig/ locate requests
6. Utility Account Services & Payments